Monday, April 18, 2011

bug hunt

I'm taking a break from California vacation pictures because I decided that it's very possible you're less than thrilled about seeing days and days worth of someone else's vacation. Oh, I have more pictures, and I can only assume that Monika will eventually post some too. But for now, let's focus on Matilda and her hunt for the little mothy insect crawling around my bedroom ceiling.

She has spotted her target.

She thought it might have moved to the nightstand.

But it was not to be found so easily.

Best to sit down--the prey will reveal itself.

Whoa! Something's happening! And it's not just Matilda's slinky-eyes.

It's the insect...on the move.

Matilda watches and waits and whiskers.

She never did catch the bug. I can only assume it will eventually find its way into my drinking glass...as everything does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...