Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hen night/stagette/kitchen tea!

Last night I learned that  in Australia, a bachelorette party is called a "hen night."  In Canada, they're referred to as "stagette" nights, and in South Africa it's called, "kitchen tea."  All of these terms I like more than bachelorette party.


Why all this discussion about kitchen tea you ask?  It's all because of this little lady.
She's getting married! So last night a group of swell gals got together and celebrated her way to matrimony.
VFB.


The night started out with some of this.


It ended after a lot of dancing that looked like this...


And then the next morning I woke up to this...



Prrrrrreeeeeettttttty, prrrrreeeeeetttty, prrrreeeeeeetttttttty good.

I'm very excited for next week's wedding festivities.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored to be blogged about! Best hen party ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...