Friday, April 29, 2011

Necessities to get through all of this...


So, sadly our grandmother passed away on Thursday.  The sisters will be reuniting in Minneapolis, MN.  Then there will be a 3.5 hour drive down to Dumont, MN.  I made a trip to Target tonight to get some essential car riding/Minnesota survival supplies.  This is going to be an extra taxing trip because since Monika's last time in the MN/ND area, she has gone vegan.  If you're not familiar with the meal options in this area, I can assure you that there are not a lot of things for vegans to consume.

Wine boxes, dark chocolate and face powder that's supposed to make you, "happy."

Princess fleece throw to survive the car trip and because today is princess day.
Soon after I finished taking my pictures, the cats moved in to investigate.  They probably were thinking I brought them some kitty treats home for them.  I didn't.


Bink was sniffing this blanket hard.

I also bought granola bars and wheat goldfish crackers. I'm going to make sure I have a craft project to work on while I'm there.


4 comments:

  1. I approve of the hand sanitizer--because I will not be denied my "up&ups". But why'd it have to be wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it comes in discrete snack pack sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to ask this but do you still have that blanket. My daughter has had this same one since before she was born and it has some up lost. Your blanket is the only one i have seen since then, I know you got it at a bad time but i was wondering if you happened to still have it, please e mail me ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...