Monday, November 22, 2010

brown paper packages

Mother dear sent me a package! It wasn't exactly wrapped up with string, but it did have a festive winter sticker, so that's pretty close. Coming home to find a package on your doorstep must be one of the best things in the world, and it's even better when the package is a surprise. Of course, I had a nosey little kitty right in the middle of everything, but that's what I get for opening my mail on the floor.


And just what did she send?


An autumn candleholder, which she made!

You can find instructions for this project on Martha Stewart's website.

She also sent me some dark chocolate with hazelnuts. Awesome. It's the perfect gift for the first real chilly snow day of the season. And because unexpected packages put me in such a great mood, here's a little sneak peek of the project I've been working on...

What is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...