Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Handmade Home: Rhododendron Embroidery


Progress Report: Rhododendron Embroidery

So I have been dragging my heels on some projects, maybe because of the time intensive nature, or because I have been trying to focus on the greater 'home' picture...




I actually took the time to start working on it again while I was waiting for Ben to get the series finale of Breaking Bad queued up. Also, can you believe that crazy ride is over?

Whatever the case, I am back on track and hoping to finish my rhody embroidery by the end of the week (balloons drop from the ceiling, confetti bombs explode, cheers from the crowd)! Hopefully I will also be completing some of my other unfinished business soon... I can always hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...