Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Peanut & Purl: Cocoon Me Cowl


I've been working on this project for a while now...which is to say that I started it over a year ago and haven't picked it up since. There's nothing wrong with it, I love the yarn (alpaca), and the pattern is easy to memorize and knit whilst doing other things...

The pattern is called Cocoon Me Cowl, and of course, I bought it on Ravelry. It's nice because the patten comes with three different sizes or styles. So handy!


Let's be honest, I know that you're all probably thinking I should be working on sister Christine's Second Christmas scarf, aka the Woodland Shawl,  but I truly needed something to break up the monotony. It's also a super busy week at work with Legislative Session and all that jazz. 


 Wouldn't it be awesome to knit yourself an alpaca snuggy or slanket? Yeah, it would. Maybe I should just knit this into a giant sleeping bag, climb inside, and emerge again in the summer? Good idea, great idea?

2 comments:

  1. I love this patter, it reminds me of the wave stitch, which I use a lot, but probably warmer :)

    jess
    Wanderlusted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I'll keep you posted on how warm it is...once I finish!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...