Saturday, February 9, 2013

Insta-sista


Beautiful flowers from Casa De Flores, in Encino. They were the centerpiece at a Mardi Gras event I went to on Thursday night. Also, I may have gotten a bit business drunk and found out one of my fellow attendees was friends with the art director on Murder She Wrote; so to answer your question, yes I will be following up with him to get the lamp from the set he promised me.


Olive and I have been having a very busy couple weeks. She's being my little Valentine and hanging with me every possible moment. What a great lady.


This is an old instagram but a goodie, from Austin! Not only is it cute, but it reminds me how much fun I had with Dawn and Jay... and how excited I am for them to move to Burbank in a couple weeks!!


I am in love with these charm-ing gentlemen.


I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day, doing what ever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...