Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Make: Valentines (OMH Roundup)


As I am sure you are fully aware new content is sometimes hard to come by. I mean as much time as I honestly spend creating the days away, during winter, it's sometimes in vain if you can't get some good ole fashioned daylight to take a pleasing picture. 

Thankfully we've been hard at work for two and a half years, and we have plenty of past projects and posts that are fun to revisit; or if you are a new follower, check out for the first time. Reuse, recycle, be green, happy Valentine's earth! 

I hope you enjoy some of these blasts from the past (valentines day projects) as much as I do...


Catherine's darling Valentine's Day Diorama gets priority in this post, as it is the last thing I've been seeing when I leave the house and the first thing that I see upon my arrival home. As we Nicolais love all things diorama/miniature, this was a real treat, and a great DIY!


If it's not miniature, then we'll take it in a garland! Check out this great paper heart garland by, you guessed it, Christine.


 Okay, so we're back again to something miniature, but can you blame us? Who wouldn't love a nice little gift, with some pint sized hearts and a handsome stag?


So many people do jewelry for this saintly day, these little handmade gems will definitely make the recipient feel warm and fuzzy.


More garlands, but this time catch pom pom mania! Basically what I am saying is look at all the garland options to decorate for Valentine's day. No excuses, get pink, red and gold in this b...


And now for some handmade Valentine's by Christine...


Her Compass Valentine has spent a good amount of time on my fridge, I was super impressed by her valentine-ing skills with this one; but you should check out some of her other work too...



Her let us strike a match valentine was a series of two she made for Catherine. It's an interesting story, you'll have to check out her posts... but I will tell you that one is from an assassinated president, and the other a notorious actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...