Thursday, February 7, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds


I have to admit that the sweet, calm beauty beauty of "Into My Arms" might make it one of my favorite Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds songs. And I love that Nick Cave does a little intro--his singing voice always sound so American to me, and I'm surprised every time I hear his Australian accent. Pleasantly so. If you're not familiar with Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, you might want to check them out. But don't let this dear song fool you; they, like most people, have a darker side.

So as the man says: Here I am. And we're going to do that. Yeah. Thanks.


P.S. "The Singer" is a cover of "The Folk Singer" by Johnny Cash. P.P.S. Isn't Nick Cave a doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...