Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Major Lazer


Have you heard of Major Lazer? I had not. At least, not until I wandered onto the Vintage Hunters blog and saw this video and immediately fell in love with the song. (The author {authors?} of Vintage Hunters has some awesome musical interests because I actually fell in love with most of the songs featured on her blog.) The vocals here are by the wonderfully talented Amber Coffman of the Dirty Projectors. Aww, I love the Dirty Projectors!

As for Major Lazer, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about him on his own. I don't want to say I don't like what he's doing in everything but this video, but I fear that might be the case. Rude of me!

Psst! Might you be interested in following Vintage Hunters' pinterest? I'm digging it. 

3 comments:

  1. I was a tad obsessed with this song not too long ago, I do rather love it (and the dirty projectors!). P.s. your letter is on its way :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! That means I need to get on your letter pronto. Eeeek!

      Delete
    2. haha no rush! If you wanted, you could send it in reply to mine when you get it? but really, no pressure haha :-P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...