Monday, December 27, 2010

What to my wondering eyes should appear?

Well, we're back in Spokane. Matilda survived the return trip with very little fussing, and as usual, Matilda and Bruno were chasing each other around Mom's house--playing!--up until the time Mom and I put Matilda in the new crate. Once home, Matilda got right back to business...lamb business.

And just where did this come from?
Note the looming shadow--that's Matilda.
That's all Matilda. She's such a little lurker.
In the past week, she's deposited the following on my bedroom floor: the lamb (practically every night!), 3 sparkle balls, my knitting, a bit of curly paper, and the ticket stub from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Oh, Matilda.

1 comment:

  1. I find your site super brilliant, I wish you every success because you deserve it, good luck and again well done for this superb site!
    Voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...