Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Peanut & Purls and new knits


Do you remember at the end of December when I blogged about Brooklyn Tweed's Winter Look Book? There was that one resplendent sweater called Alloy. I caved and bought some knitpicks yarn. I really wanted to get Brooklyn Tweed yarn (remember Truffle Hunt?), but it would be a $150 sweater, and I want to make sure I love the pattern first.



The body of the sweater will be the light grey (Dove Heather) and the accent panels will be the dark grey (Cobblestone Heather). Nice try on the naming Knitpicks--I mean it's fine, but it's definitely not Truffle Hunt. I'm so hung up on the name! The only other sweater I've knit is one from Vogue knitting. I called it the wet dolphin sweater because it was a nice shade of grey that reminded me, of course, of a wet dolphin. 


I'm excited to kick this off, but first I have to finish the Battlestar Galactica sock for my mom. There are worse problems to have, and it's good to have goals. Right?

6 comments:

  1. This design is wicked. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting blog .Thanks for sharing such a great information with us.
    certification halal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que j'aime beaucoup votre site. Vous donnez avec tant de générosité que je ne peux pas sous silence mon merci.
    voyance mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    vraie voyance par mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...