Saturday, February 22, 2014

Insta-sista


Because I'm still in the lovey dove spirit, I took a look back at my instagrams and these were some of my favorites…
First off, how can you not love this kid who is smitten with the Dungeons and Dragons books? I recently listed to a pod cast on Stuff You Should Know. Josh Clark and Chuck Bryant took me inside the worlds most popular RPG, and I liked it.


Naturally Olive is going to be in this post. What a sweet little lass.


A year a go Ben cut his hair off. Thank you Ben.


La Jolla, on a nice five year anniversary weekend trip. Where I apparently took pictures of someones child flying a kite.


This picture is currently my screen saver. I took it in Santa Barbara when Mom, Ben and I took a trip up the coast. I love those little kayaks all nestles in together.

Happy Instagram-ing folks!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

    ReplyDelete

  2. votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci

    voyance mail gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete

  3. Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance mail gratuit directe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...