Friday, February 14, 2014

Best of: on screen romance


If you are staying in this Valentine's evening I would like to share of my viewing recommendations for the occasion...
The Decoy Bride



This movie is very light and adorable, how could it not be with David Tennant and Kelly MacDonald. I find this a charming and easy watch. I've watched it several times since discovering it on Netflix.

Romancing the stone



This is one of my top movies of all time. I love Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turners on screen chemistry. If you haven't seen this please for the love of god watch this movie! (and then watch Jewel of the Nile, and the War of the Roses)

Only You



I hate to be redundant, but this is also one of my top movies. Marisa Tome and Robert Downey Jr are so amazing together, not to mention it has one of my favorite lines of a romantic fashion (he would kill tigers for you…), which in truth I wouldn't support unless it was a life or death situation. Which I would hope is the only time a gentleman would kill a tiger for a lady, lest he be no gentleman.

The Office Special- spoiler alert if you haven't seen the original Office series incompletion
I still cry when I watch this, I love it so, so much.



Happy Valentines Day!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...