Saturday, February 1, 2014

insta-sista


 Lately I've noticed that when I get out of work in the evenings it's much lighter, and that makes me really, really, happy. I still do love my night time walks with Ben and the girls though. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more in the stars department.



We haven't just been walking the dogs, Ben and I have been celebrating too. Things are happening...


Since my recent complaining hasn't gone unnoticed, we took a trip to Disneyland last Saturday. We only stayed for a couple hours since we were a bit too tired to really handle the magic, but here is a shot of Cars land in the dark.


Sunday was a homebody type day (most days are when I have something to say about them). I did manage to ride my bike up to the thrift store and find some new dresses. I particularly love this red one, which I'll share more of later.


I did manage to get some work done, made some cute valentines cards, among other things… which I'll share later…

Well there is my instagram life laid out in a nut shell. Pretty exciting isn't it? Oh wait! I almost for got this beauty…


This is the shop cat that lives at the DoIt Center in Burbank. He's very friendly and likes to visit with us when we are checking out the plant talent. I've even seen Ben talk to him and pet him, so you know that he's got some game if he can get Ben's attention.

1 comment:


  1. Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...