Saturday, February 8, 2014

Instasista


I made some major progress on my Lisa Frank oil paint this past week. I've finished the cats in a sneaker and have moved on to the classic sundae in space.



I have really enjoyed my quiet nights with Olympia. It's quite a nice little city. This was taken on the way back from a jog with the full moon.


Peanut was getting a little too cooped up, so I decided to help her get her house ready for spring. She has a bright new front door, shutters, and some flower boxes!


Nothing is a better pick-me-up than getting to have lunch with cousin Anne! She was in Olympia for lobbying/work business and we got to have tacos and then catchup over a little treat!


Ok Lisa Frank, I love your designs and all, but WTF is this banana? I mean really. REALLY!?!?

1 comment:

  1. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...