Friday, February 7, 2014

Best of: #LateNight Hashtags


You probably know we love our Jimmy Fallon videos. I mean, really love, and since he's moving to The Tonight Show this month, I thought I'd round up a couple of my favorite segments from his Late Night days. This is the #LateNight Hashtags edition!

I fall into the YouTube rabbit hole hard on this one and emerge like 3 hours later completely drained from laughing. When I was putting together my favorites for this post, I ended up watching hashtags clips until midnight on a Thursday. Now, you don't have to watch these all at once, like if you're at work or have a life. But you could also just hunker down and watch them all in one stretch. Be careful. This is powerful stuff. (My favorites are the crazy family tweets. Perfection!)

#MomTexts


#MomQuotes

 

#ParentFail



#DadQuotes


Not all of the hashtag segments are on YouTube, but you can watch more--oh so many more--on the Late Night hashtags page. I recommend:

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci

    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...