Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Handmade Home: a hearty decor


What to do when Valentine's is around the corner, and you have yet to decorate? Well, just pull out some water colors, paper, and string...


Since I've been playing around with watercolors I decided instead of digging around to find my red construction paper, I would just put my brush to it.


It's a super easy and quick project, but I love the detail that the watercolors add.


To string them up I used some gold thread, and a thicker needle, but watch out because I had some tangling issues.


There, now when I come home I have a reminder to send out my Valentine's cards.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.
    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  2. votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci
    voyance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je vais profiter de cet été pour faire tout ca ! Bref tout ca pour te dire merci pour tous ces conseils !!
    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...