Saturday, March 22, 2014

Insta-sista


A Washington-ing we shall go! Last weekend Ben and I headed up to Washington to visit Peanut… among other things...



We headed up North to Pt. Townsend to check out the spot one last time before May. I am super enchanted with this place. 


Of course we had to make it down to visit with Peanut (and Catherine) in Olympia. Just for the sake of honesty, I did close all the doors in her Up cat house and laughed at her through one of the windows. Not sorry.


But to be completely fair, Peanut is really bad. Just ask the lavender she knocked down.



I did also go visit some other creatures in Tacoma, like this tree frog. Also, I saw a snake… well the tail end of the snake.


And I trounced around with Mom, Christine and Sully out in the pasture. Christine showed me where all the bones were!


Thanks for a mega fun visit Washington!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all those who watch for the success of this wonderful blog!

    voyance par mail ; voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few content on this website and I think that your web blog is rattling interesting and has got circles of fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...