Saturday, March 8, 2014

Insta-sista



I have been spending a lot of time walking with two little (not actually little) dogs, around our little neighborhood. Olive is holding on to our treasures, I am in love with pink jasmine and really want to plant a ton everywhere.



I have also been walking around outside of my Burbank neighborhood. For instance I drove down to Newport Beach and met up with Ben's sister Sammy. I had to walk much farther then I anticipated because there wasn't a lot of free parking, but at least I found a spot that allowed for me to have a be achy stroll along the boardwalk to get to my final destination.


Destination being Balboa Park (I think there are way too many places named Balboa this or that). This ferris wheel went way to fast to be safe. We did not go on this.


Luckily I wasn't gone too long, because there was someone waiting for me at home.

30 comments:

  1. Je vous félicite pour ces merveilleux partages. Continuez ainsi !
    Amicalement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really fantastic! Thanks for all the effort that you do to make this blog succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franchement vous êtes formidable d'avoir fait un site pareil
    vrai voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. votre site et vos créations sont magnifiques j'adore merci
    voyance mail gratuit en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
    cyfuture cloud

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post written. It shows your effort and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I discovered your blog while scanning for the updates, I am glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this effort, I will give you 5 stars for this. Kindly check the link below Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your website Is nice and informative. Please continue such kind of good effort.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Its a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...