Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peanut & Purls: Koolhaas hat


This week I finished knitting up a winter hat that I've been working on for a while now...
The Koolhaas hat pattern was created by Jared Flood (a Tacoma native that I've blogged about before, and I've knit some of his other projects before like Dryad, Grove, and Bridgewater). He's amazing and all that jazz. I loved his pattern. I love the hat. I love him.


I picked up this yarn on clearance in Idaho. Nicholas and I were starting on our Glacier National Park road trip. The yarn is louet Gems worsted weight. I bought 2 skeins, so I might have to knit up some mittens to accompany my hat.



Here's my Koolhaas project. Let's be friends on Ravelry!

For the record, Peanut didn't help or assist during this project at all. She really should get fired.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you're really knitting up a storm. What a fab looking hat! Poor Peanut, maybe she was hoping you were knitting her something special and didn't want to spoil the surprise!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...