Saturday, November 24, 2012

Insta-sista


Nicholas and I ventured down to Portland last weekend. I worked on some more on this sock for Nicholas.


We each bought passports for Portland's Distillery Row. We got stamps for three of them, and the New Deal Distillery was definitely our favorite. Delicious, delicious tastings!


We returned from Portland very inspired! Nicholas picked up some chocolate nibs that came from Theo Chocolate and began infusing a vodka. It smells so good already!


Thanksgiving happened. Nicholas and I drove up to my mom's house. I made pumpkin pie for dessert.


I've been knitting like crazy for Christmas. I hope I'll be able to finish all the presents on time. I also hope the people I'm knitting for will stop looking at the blog for a month.

You can follow me on instagram @cnic

You really, really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...