Saturday, November 3, 2012

Insta-sista!



As I'm sure you know, it's been getting colder. We still haven't turned on our heat, so I usually resort to bundling up in all those garments I've knit in past years...


With cold weather comes baking! I baked these tasty RC Treats (as I like to call them) for a Halloween bake sale at work.


The weather has almost forced most of my projects indoors, and the same goes for my mom. I was recently at her house helping paint my old bedroom when I noticed this little guy. My first wallet! It's still in primo condition, and I think I might have to bring it along with me the next time I go to Disneyland (there will be a next time)!


This delicious tasty is from Corina Bakery in Tacoma. Nicholas and I picked up some cake last night to take to my mom's because yesterday was her 13th year anniversary of beating cancer. Way to go mother! (The cake was delicious too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...