Thursday, December 19, 2013

Made and Found

Origami Diamond Ornaments by How About Orange

I've said before that I when it comes to Christmas decorations I prefer more natural wintery things, but I do also love when Christmas isn't all about red and green, and Santa's and such. So if you also take a liking to the more fanciful candy colored ornaments and decor this post is for you. 

Here are some great Christmas decorations that give you the ability to embrace all different colors and really mix it up...


Package Garland by Sugar*Sugar

I really love this garland, there isn't a tutorial on the Sugar*Sugar, but the idea is so great. You can even  cross over to the birthday decorations with something like this.

Easy Sewing Cards by Mr Printables

These easy sewing card ornaments from Mr. Printables are so cute. They remind me of something that we made as kids. In face I think I may incorporate them in some present wrapping.

Ribbon Candy Felt Ornaments by The Purl Bee

Okay I love these, but why am I not surprised when they come from The Purl Bee? These easy felt ornaments look just like ribbon candy, and I would love to see them on my tree. This is the exact type of ornament that as a kid I would have coveted and the sisters and I would probably have argued about who would get to hang them on the tree.

Yarn Bombs by Christine, OnMyHonor

You can also check out some of our past handmade ornaments, or some of the more non traditional ideas that we have had.

I hope that this leaves you with new last minute inspirations for a present topper or some fun addition to your tree on Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...