Saturday, December 7, 2013

Insta-sista


Winter arrived in full force this week. Well, that might be an exaggeration. It's cold here and it snowed a little, but it's much colder and snowier in other parts of the country. I was able to collect supplies for a new foraged winter wreath, so we're totally fine. I had to assemble it in stages though, and I came inside every few minutes to thaw my fingers. What a rough life, right?

You know who else has a rough life? Peanut. Since Catherine placed this faux fur rug in front of the heater, Peanut has been perched there nonstop. She's a rolling, sitting, stretching, sleeping champion.



The cold, clear weather has generated some lovely sunsets this week. I risked a picture while on the interstate. The man in the Corvette might have assumed I was taking a picture of his flashy ride, but I was actually documenting these flashy clouds and shadowy treeline. Way better than a Corvette.


If you don't recognize this line, it's from Neko Case's "Thrice All American" off her Furnace Room Lullaby album. It's like my theme song and I always think about Neko when I head into downtown Tacoma.


If you're so inclined, you can follow me on VCSO at Christine Nicolai or on Instagram @christinesuzanne.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...