Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreams of alpacas...

Like most twenty-something girls, I want alpacas. Most girls want alpacas right?
Of course they do--they're cute, cuddly, relatively small, and has wonderfully smelling fiber.

One of my dreams came true last weekend when Nicholas, Christine, and I visited an alpaca farm in Spokane, WA. There, I met some of the cutest alpacas, though they weren't as friendly and cuddly as I would have liked. Nick was able to tame them a little bit. Christine and I purchased some roving that we will no doubt make into soft treasures that smell of washed alpaca (it smells delicious I promise).

For serious, check out how cute these little pac pacs are...

It's about time I get some alpacas and start spinning some yarn to knit amazing things with. Ok? OK!


  1. Hahahahaha the first line of this post made me laugh so hard! You're right though, they are super cute.


    1. Seriously Jen, tell me you wouldn't want an alpaca, they're so precious (and resourceful)!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...