Sunday, October 2, 2011

25 cent treasures



I've been meaning to have a roundup of recent estate sale treasures, but honestly, sifting through everything can be so overwhelming. So, I decided to focus on some of the 25 cent vintage finds I've picked up recently. I never cease to be amazed at all the strange and wonderful little things people accumulate throughout their lives. I'm including myself in that people category because I'm busy as can be accumulating bits of other's accumulation. Um...accumulations? 



Look at that floof!



This froggy has a dubious expression. 

Diary lock and key



Salt spoon? 



By golly, it's a compass.



A mallard pencil sharpener!

Yup, treasures abound if you're willing to do a little digging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...