Wednesday, October 5, 2011

creepshow

Confession: I can't stop looking at Halloween stuff. Decorations, costumes (for people and pets), food, accessories, pumpkin art...I've got Halloween on the brain. So much Halloween.

Fortunately, I don't really see this as a huge problem. So what if I listen to The Cramps scratch out I Was a Teenage Werewolf over and over? My neighbors probably don't mind. I mean, I listen to them practice their guitar while I'm trying to watch Reno 911, so it only seems fair.

Getting back to it. I'm mini-obsessed with these necklaces by Fable and Fury (from where? Seattle, WA, son!) Actually, I can zero that obsession down to one necklace in particular.

This one. 

zombie girl

But maybe you're not into Night of the Living Dead. I know it's nigh on impossible, but it could happen. Well, there are other perfectly suitable objects of ghastly desire. 

Frankenstein's monster

Bride of Frankenstein

Bela Lugosi as Dracula

See? Lots of possibilities, and even more if you visit the Fable and Fury etsy site,
which I most heartily recommend. Oh, and I almost forgot. 


Tom Waits
Yep.

And just in case you're like, "The Cramps? Who or what exactly are The Cramps?"
As if. Here's a little taste. 



Appetite whetted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...