Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday Countdown: Day 2

Now that you know most of the major players (Catherine has yet to make an appearance, but she will. Oh yes, she will), I'll forgo identifying everyone with captions. I suppose it would be nice if I had a few pithy anecdotes to accompany these photos, but I have to say that I don't really remember too many specifics on Monika at this age. Who knows what adventures we may have had together--I mean, Mom probably does. The main thing I remember about Monika from her baby and toddlerhood was that she was a biter. She bit the heck out of my back several times, which seems odd because it's not exactly like the back is the ultimate bite zone or anything. Oh well, I suppose she got what was coming to her when that dog at the post office bit her that one time. Memories...










Four more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...