This is my friend Jim. We met on the plane when I was flying home for second Christmas. He was also flying home for second Christmas. We had a lovely enchanted flight and are now thick as thieves.
|Photo entitled, "Baby 'n Me"|
This is not a real baby, it is a doll. Sadly it is not his doll, it belongs to another. I believe it's one of those training babies, it must be because someone had it at work. Still when I think of that it doesn't sound right because having a real baby at work isn't appropriate so basically someone is practicing how to be a bad parent. Most adults workplaces aren't baby friendly and quite frankly I would complain so hard if I had to deal with a baby at work. Get a pretend babysitter already.
Here are some things you should know about Jim:
- He really likes the dog whisperer, lucky for Olive and Lucca
- He frequently has dreams featuring Snoop D-oh-double-G
- Like me he does not like to go out after dark or drive in the dark
- He is in 'the industry'
- He enjoys radio broadcasts and podcasts
- Ben and I are smitten with him, though he apparently doesn't have a favorite between the two of us, as he put it yesterday, "One's as good as the other".
There are a lot of other things that are great to know about Jim, but you'll just have to wait and uncover
his haunting mysteries and sparkling majesties yourself.