Friday, March 8, 2013

DIY: Spring Garland


I'm trying to gear up for some massive egg painting, spring pastels, nature coming alive and more time in the day. So I have decided to make a garland to keep spring on my mind...


What a perfect use for the hand dyed string Christine gave me for Christmas, so excited.



Natural decorations are free and always lovely in a rugged way.


I just tied a slip knot and tightened it around the stems of the little helicopters.


And of course I spring-i-fied them, so they can help do their share of cheering.


This lovely garland was a great backdrop for my recent birthday.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! I will be posting the badge and the questions tomorrow on my blog, 03/09/13...so stop by www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...