Saturday, March 30, 2013

Insta-sista


Part of the moving process entails packing up my delicate snake sheds and collecting the creatures adorning my succulent pots. Luckily, Matilda already collected this small ceramic roadrunner and deposited it in her bed. 


She's such a little brat attack.


And I'm soooo tired of getting up early for work. I know this is something I shouldn't complain about, but I am so not a morning person. At all. 


That being said, when I go to work, I receive going-away post-it samplings from friends...which is really most excellent. 


As you can see, not much is happening in my life. Just the packing and the prepping and the feeling exhausted. But, if that's the sort of subject matter that you love seeing on Instagram, you could follow me @christinesuzanne. 

P.S. Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...