Tuesday, July 24, 2012

porcelain pretties

Take a gander at these stunners by Yumi of and O Design. Yumi, a Japanese ceramicist working from Melbourne, makes brooches, necklaces, earrings, and dear little porcelain dishes. I wish it were autumn right now, because I'd love to pin one of these beauts to my jacket, wouldn't you?

ceramic hot air balloon brooches

hello speech bubbles porcelain brooches



green yama mountain brooches

Plus, she has a whole slew of porcelain geometric studs in the sweetest of colors. 

pyramid cut jewel stud earrings


You can visit Yumi's etsy shop here.

And I found Yumi via Tiny Van Emelen's pinboard luchtballoons, which has some other swell hot air balloon accessories. 

1 comment:

  1. hank you for these very interesting tips, it's really nice to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    Voyance discount rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...