Wednesday, July 4, 2012

in the meantime

I feel like us inundating you with about a million vacation pictures, most of which--let's be honest--will be from the two days we spent inside the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and National Museum of Natural History, is way rude. Not that those pictures aren't awesome (oh, they are), it's just that we realize not everyone wants to get the blow-by-blow of someone else's vacation. I mean, I do--but that's mainly because I'm a super-creeper and I want to know what everyone is doing all the time always. 

WAIT. Did you hear that? I think someone's out there. Oh wait, it's only me...lurking around your business. Shh, just pretend you don't see me. 

Anyway, I think vacation pictures will come at you in glimpses, every once in a while. It's much more manageable that way, don't you think? If you really want to get all the gory details, you could always take a spin on our instagram feeds.

christinesuzanne, monikajane, and cnic

And since I'm currently waiting for hot glue to dry--rushing it would be a mistake...as I already learned once this morning--I thought I'd post a few totally non-vacation pictures from Mom's in Tacoma. As Robert Goulet would say, Nature! Goulet.

When I hung my new chiffon shirt out to dry, this little mothy showed up. Total moth imposition.


The garter snakes are back in Mom's flowerbeds. It's so exciting! These two little BFFs are making a sleep snake heart.


This snake was left out of the cuddling. So sad. 

One of the other garter snakes, not pictured here because he or she slithered away when it saw me, has a couple of cloudy eyeballs. Do you know what that means? It's almost time for the shed! I have Mom on patrol because I have quite the collection of snake sheds building up. Let's just say there's going to be a pretty sweet shadow box in my near future. Something for us all to look forward to, right? Yes indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...