Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The back of the wet dolphin project is finished!

As you may remember, I have been working on my little sweater endeavor from the latest Vogue Knitting Magazine (holla).  I mentioned in this post (which I appropriated titled wet dolphins) that the color of the yarn reminds me of...yup, wet dolphins.

I've been trying to give a little update each week on the progress I've been making.  This week I hit a milestone in the hand-knit sweater biz--I finished the back of the sweater.  I immediately cast on the left front and have been working on the 4 inch ribbed border.  I'm probably 3 inches in now.

I didn't take pictures until it was well after 8:00 this evening, so they turned out a little dark.  You can also check my Ravelry for an update.





Now back to working away on the left front side.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey big post. I have to learn a lot of things from this job. Thank you for sharing.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...