Friday, October 22, 2010

Excuse me. Pardon me.

Just like Jeremy from Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh  (OK, you're right. Technically, it would be from The Secret of NIMH. But wait. If you've read the book {as I'm sure you all have}, you know there's nothing about a sparkly that Jeremy's gotta have. That's all Don Bluth. While we're talking differences, why did they change the main character's name from Mrs. Frisby to Mrs. Brisby? Why is there a swordfight? What's the deal with the stone {which has a power when it's there [that doesn't make sense]}? And why is this parenthetical still going on?), Matilda's gotta have her sparkly.

Matilda has always wanted a sparkly of her very own.

Of course, the one picture I can never get is Matilda running with the sparkle ball in her mouth--which she does, I assure you. And it's too cute for words. That's why I need a picture. All right. Here's the kill sequence:

Eenie, meenie, miney, moe. Which sparkle ball will be the next to go?

Oh no! It's the green!

Watch out, purple, you're next.

It's worth mentioning (or maybe not) that I had a total crush (Had? OK, have.) on Justin. Who's Justin? The leader of the rats. How could you not?


P.S. Justin vs. Jenner on 16mm film. Take what you can when you can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...