Saturday, March 1, 2014

Instasista


Olympia isn't always the most happening place...but if you seek it out, a Friday night can prove rather fun (as evidenced by Saturday morning's wrist)...



For several years now, I've been using black and white postcards as bookmarks. Once I finish a book--and by finish, I mean immediately after I read the last sentence--I find a pen and write the title of the book and the author on the postcard. It's like a running scrapbook of my literary life.


We got a little bit of snow (about 4 inches) a few weekends back. It seemed like the perfect day to spend some time with Black Beauty (and Ginger too....and obviously Genevieve even though she's not a horse).


Peanut is always going to be good/bad. She's mostly bad; bad and smart and loving and all that other cat stuff too. Well, in the middle of the night she decided to knock off my jar of oatmeal from the counter. I didn't have oatmeal for breakfast that day.


The very next day Peanut knocked over my jar of popcorn kernels. A friend said that I needed to eliminate glass from my life and that "the future is in plastics." How sad.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...