Wednesday, March 14, 2012

neon dream


Upon seeing Monika's terracotta pots, I became obsessed with the idea of getting my own terracotta pots and painting the rims gray with neon stripes. SO OBSESSED. Yes, an obsession worthy of all caps. What obsession isn't? Anyway, after finding several serviceable pots at an estate sale, I knew it was time to make the dream a reality...

You need: paint, an applicator of some sort, painter's tape, and pots. So many terracotta pots!


Behold my paint choices!


Truth: my obsession with painting pots did not precede my obsession with repotting my succulents. So, some of my succulents ended up in their new terracotta homes before the painting began. But my tender succulents had no cause to worry: I paint very gently.









T double E double R double R double I double F double I double C, C, C!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The neon looks PERFECT with the terracotta and the green of the suculents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savanah! The colors really do compliment each other.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...