Monday, September 5, 2011

Fortunes, forecasts, lucky charms!

Yup, that's a line from Disney's animated Robin Hood. I do believe it's spoken by Baloo as Little John. 


Here's a question for you: when you were little did you ever think you might marry a cartoon character when you grew up? For instance, the fox in Robin Hood, Justin (the leader of the rats, from The Secret of NIMH), oh and Peter Rabbit, who was actually not a cartoon character when I was a child. This was all before I completely understood the difference between cartoons and real life, mind you. But by the number of romantically inclined fan videos on youtube, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who harbored pre-adolescent crushes on animated animals. Go figure. 

OK, there is a point to this nostalgic ramble. Sort of. I've been putting together little items for a very belated birthday present for a friend and after scrapping a couple projects, I finally hit on something that seemed right. Part of this rightness comes from this little wonder.


A fortune teller!

This particular version features some dreamy boys from the eighties.
Which one will I marry, I wonder? 






Oh, John Cusack! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!


Tune in later this week for a fortune teller tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...