Friday, September 9, 2011

a cut above

Today is Your Day hand cut papercut by Mr. Yen 


I'm just going to come out and admit that I'm officially addicted to pinterest. It's been on my radar for a while, but I just kind of ignored it until Catherine sent me an invite. That was all it took. Immediate addiction.

Now I'm all like pin. Pin. Pin, pin, pin, pin! It's pinsanity!


You aren't dreaming; I just said that.

For me, pinterest is a constant reminder of how many cool and talented people are out there in the world. And one of these people is  UK-based artist and designer, Jonathan Chapman, aka Mr. Yen. He creates stunning papercuts, beautiful stationary and cards, and other generally lovely and impressive things. 


Numbers hand cut papercut by Mr. Yen

Leaf necklace hand cut papercut by Mr. Yen

Customized key hand cut papercut by Mr. Yen

Adopt the Pace of Nature hand cut papercut by Mr. Yen


I imagine you're as impressed as I am.
So, I should probably tell you that Mr. Yen's work may be purchased through etsy.
Mr. Yen's blog may be perused here. 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...