Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother, cousin, boyfriend & throw pillows!!!

Today I went to the Funky Junk Sisters antique show at the South Hill Mall.  It was surprisingly pleasant.  I  know that sounds rather snobbish, but you have to understand that anyway who knows the South Hill Mall/surrounding area would probably be surprised to learn that this show was a success!  While the show was put on by the Funky Junk Sisters, I went sans sisters.  Instead I perused with my mother, my cousin, and my boyfriend.
I didn't take any pictures inside, but I did want to show off all of my treasures.  Hold on to your britches...
Peanut is ready to see what I got...

Nick bought me these earrings.  I call them black strawberries.  Price: $5.00
 
Knitted rug, marked down from $11.00.  Price: $5.50

Peanut: "That looks nice, I'll test it out for you."

Please welcome THROW PILLOWS.  The little white pillow has green fabric ribbon.  Price: $2.00  The bigger pillow is made from two old quilt squares.  Price: $10 (I haggled my way down)! The Seattle one was a pillow I had before from an estate sale (in case you were wondering, price: $5.00).

Nick hates throw pillows.  He says that he doesn't understand their purpose and that unless he needs it to sleep, he doesn't like having it around.  That being said, I adore throw pillows. I think they're a great way to add a pop of color and accessorize your living space.  Didn't know you could accessorize your living space?  Well, you can. I even resisted the urge to buy two other pillows I really adored.


Who's this?
Ohhh, it's nut-cat.

Crazy ole nut-cat.

I also purchase another cake stand.  This was was marked down from $22.00.  Price: $11.00

And lastly, I found this old photo album marked down from $6.00.  Price: $3.00

I recommend anyone that enjoys a good treasure hunt to check out the funky junk sister's website.  They will be in Spokane in early June and in Idaho later this summer.  The prices were real reasonable, and everyone was encouraged to barter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...